The importance of storage space in CTE classrooms and shops cannot be understated. After all, the more organized you are, the better you can manage your classroom and keep your students safe, on task and productive. Yet teachers constantly tell us that they don’t have enough storage space in their classrooms – and much of the time, the storage solutions that are in place take up valuable work space.
That’s why we created our Portable Workstations. These sturdy carts feature locking wheels, three drawers (one of which locks), plus a rugged, grated worksurface that is tough and durable.
Roll this mobile welding workstation into any area of your classroom or workshop to:
- Store tools and Personal Protective Equipment
- Complete woodworking, metalworking or small engine repair projects
- Keep your favorite tools close at hand, and safely locked up when not in use
- Work with up to 500 pounds of materials
- Safely store gas cylinders for even the largest welders and projects
- Protect your equipment from slag and grinding dust
- Work on welding projects by incorporating the removable welding curtain that comes with the cart
- Demonstrate techniques and best practices from a point of view that all students can effectively observe
- Store projects and extra scraps
- Set up a portable welding workspace or learning station anywhere
Learn more about our Portable Workstation from the Realityworks team member who helped develop them, Mechanical Engineer Mike Zaborowski: