Ever wonder why it is so important to promote and teach agriculture to students in 2019? Here are 5 quick facts which help to clear up this question:
1. Agriculture is the single largest employer in the world
2. There are 914 million acres of farmland just in the U.S.
3. The average U.S. farmer can feed 155 people
4. Beef farming accounts for 29% of American farms
5. In 2015, $133.1 billion worth of American agricultural products were exported around the world
Explore all of our hands-on training tools for Agriculture here.