By Nate Schlieve, Realityworks Product Support Technician
It’s Back to School time, which means it’s time to get RealCare Baby out of storage and ready for some new adventures! Here are some tips to get you started and back in the groove with your RealCare Baby program.
- Take the RealCare Program Health Assessment to learn how you can improve the health of your RealCare Program.
- Before deploying Baby each week, charge it overnight to ensure a full 7 day’s use.
- Number all accessories that come with each Baby to easily track parts.
- Review the many support resources available to you free on our website including:
- Give your students access to the RealCare Baby Guide app (available for iPhone and Android) so they can easily access “how-to” info, FAQs and video guides 24/7 to help them with their care experience.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube, for news, updates, free downloads, product support tips, etc.
For more back to school tips and tricks take a look at this video, which reviews Baby’s components, programming, report interpretation, curricula, product support resources and more.