By Andrea Phan, Tradeshow Coordinator
At Realityworks, our Account Managers and other team members attend nearly 100 tradeshows over the course of a year. So, what is tradeshow season? Of those 100 annual tradeshows nearly HALF occur during the summer, between June, July and August. In addition to our typical FCS and Career and Technical Education Conferences, we’re excited to be talking with you once again at Agriculture Teachers Education Conferences featuring our new interactive animal models and Health Science Education Conferences introducing our new hands-on nursing skills training.
Our Account Managers are passionate about our products, love sharing the newest educational tools and enjoy seeing you interact with our great hands-on learning aids in the booths. Based out of Eau Claire, WI, many of our products that you see at tradeshows are shipped cross-country and put on hundreds of miles before they return home.
Did you know that Realityworks…
- has only 9 Account Managers traveling to the nearly 50 summer tradeshows? We also send employees from our home office to help support them.
- has the Account Managers traveling to about 30 states in 10 weeks.
- expects to meet over 46,000 conference attendees this summer.
- supports national conferences and organizations such as AAFCS and HOSA.
- will be giving approximately 40 presentations during this time, highlighting our experiential products and providing you with useful tips and tricks to help you in the classroom.
Watch your email for more information regarding conferences near you. For a complete list visit our website at https://www.realityworks.com/news-events/tradeshows.
We look forward to seeing you there!