Have you heard of the education kits that we offer? These great products offer out-of-the-box learning experiences for your students. Each one includes curriculum, interactive student activities and hands-on learning tools that will bring your lessons to life
How can these kits benefit your classroom?
- Hands-on tools quickly engage students and provide tactile learning
- Manipulatives give students a deeper understanding of complex concepts
- Students are able to interact and learn from one another
- Lesson plans are provided for easy implementation
- Activities and assessments integrate different learning methods to reach all students
Four of the kits we have available are for teaching topics related to plant science, welding, child care and food safety.
We have recently released a series of pathway-specific scenario cards to teach students those soft skills that are essential for entering today’s workforce. Right now you can get a free set of scenario cards with the purchase of one of four educational kits.
Research continues to tell us that across the country, businesses of all kinds are prioritizing soft skills like problem-solving, time management and work ethic over technical, job-related skills. Check out the webinar below for more great information and activities to help you incorporate these essential soft skills into your lesson planning.