Teachers often report that students tend to lose bottle caps. Here is a tip which we hope will help reduce your losses.
Supplies you’ll need:
- drill (1/4” bit recommended)
- the most heavy-duty yarn you can find
- Carefully drill a small hole in the side of the bottle cap.
- Tie one end of the string tightly around the bottle’s mouth, tucking the string under the lip, if possible.
- Thread & tie the other end through the hole you just drilled in the cap.
If they still lose the bottle caps….well, our 5-Pack Replacement Bottle Caps are a popular item (item # 10040706, $10).