1. Introduction to Bovine Injections
2. Bovine Growth Implants & Ear Tagging
Teaching hours: 2-3
Includes: Presentation slides, student activities and assessment tools
Bovine Injection Curriculum Overview
Agriculture Curriculum Overview
Product Dimensions: 32” x 40” x 68”
Product Weight: 40 lbs. (with water)
What classes would use this Bovine Injection Simulator?
- General Agriculture, Animal Science, Introductory Agriculture classes, Animal and Livestock classes would greatly benefit from this simulator. It would also be advantageous for advanced and more specific classes such as Beef Cattle Production, Herd Management, Beef Quality Assurance, Cattle Evaluation, etc.
What careers does this Bovine Injection Simulator help prepare students for?
- Career opportunities include Veterinarian, Dairy/Cattle/Livestock Farmer, Rancher, Ranch Hand, Animal Nutrition-Sales, Agriculture Specialist, Research Professional, Livestock Specialist and more
Do the students inject or draw blood through the injection training cover?
- No, users should not administer injections through the injection cover. It is for demonstration purposes only. Instead, we suggest having students study it and then flip it to the other side of the simulator hide or remove it when ready for injection practice.
How many injections/ear tagging can be done on each ear? Can I buy replacement ears?
- Approximately 5-7 injections and 8-10 ear tags can be done on each ear. Yes, replacement ears can be purchased here
How do I clean the Bovine Injection Simulator for storage?
- Instructions for cleaning this simulator can be found on our product support page here or in your quick start guide. Use them to ensure that you properly drain the fluid from the system and air dry.
How does the jugular vein work?
- A manual foot pump and internal liquid system mimics blood flow and heartbeat, allowing for vein location and blood draws. Adding water to the system allows for realistic liquid to be withdrawn from the jugular.
Do you offer product support?
- Yes! Our product support team is available M-F 8am-5pm Central Time via phone, email or chat. Contact customer support here
What additional program support do you provide?
- We offer free webinars, blogs and classroom resources to help your program succeed
- Follow Realityworks on your favorite social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for other tips and tricks