Child Development Online
1. Life Goals and Impact of an Unplanned Pregnancy
2. Pregnancy – Physical Changes and Symptoms
3. Fetal Development
4. Pregnancy Myths and Truths
5. Medical Aspects of Pregnancy
6. Birth Process
7. Important Role of the Caregiver
8. Infant & Toddler Development
11. Education and Literacy Development
12. Recreation and Play
13. Parenting Styles
14. Soothing a Crying Infant
15. Preventing Shaken Baby Syndrome
16. Holding and Feeding
17. Bathing and Diapering
18. Safe Environmental Conditions
19. Flathead Syndrome
20. Infant CPR & Choking Emergencies
21. Falls and Bruises
22. Broken Bones
24. Heat and Cold Exposure
25. Infant Illness
Realityworks Online Programs require an up-to-date web browser to make sure that you can use all the features. Here is the list of currently supported browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
What is your Child Development Online Course?
- With 26 self-paced (or teacher-assigned) lessons and over 20 hours of course content, this new online program allows students to study interactive, key lessons on prenatal care, pregnancy, childbirth, parenting techniques and infant safety from any internet-connected device.
- It’s great for ongoing child development knowledge checks; exposing students to child development careers; preparing students for credit-granting, post-secondary courses; and more.
How do I get started with adding this Child Development Online Course my classroom?
- Sign up here for a free trial
- Purchase online by selecting your preferred license option above, then add to cart and pay with credit card or purchase order
- Call 800-830-1416 or click here for a free quote
How many students can use the subscriptions?
- The number of students who can use the subscriptions depends on the license purchased:
- The teacher license means an individual teacher and all of their students may use the program
- A site license is good for all students within a school building and multiple teachers within the school
How long does each license subscription last?
Your license subscription length depends on the license you select. We offer 1-year and 3-year teacher and site licenses. That time frame begins from the date of purchase.
Is there a teacher dashboard?
- Yes! Teachers and students access the lessons and activities through different portals
Do I get a certificate of completion?
- Yes! The online course includes printable certificates of completion that you can print and hand out once the course has been completed
Does it grade the assignments?
- No. Many of the student’s assignments and answers are subjective and turned into instructors for grading and evidence of skill mastery
Does it integrate into an LMS?
- No. However, if teachers choose to assign lessons individually, a specific URL can be posted within the LMS currently in use. Similarly, students can save and submit completed assignments and submit via the current system
Is it ADA–compliant?
- Not yet. This is something we are actively working on
Do you offer product support?
- Yes! Our product support team is available M-F 8am-5pm Central Time via phone, email or chat. Contact customer support here
What other program support do you provide?