Online Employability Skills Program
3. Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
4. Using Technology
5. Time Management
8. Work Ethic
13. Interpersonal Skills
17. Presentation Skills
19. Stress Management
Teaching hours: 19-30
Aligns to: Carl D. Perkins Funding and various employability standards
Alignment and Crosswalk Documents
Online Employability Skills Curriculum Overview
Realityworks Online Programs require an up-to-date web browser to make sure that you can use all the features. Here is the list of currently supported browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
What is your Online Employability Program?
- Based off of our print RealCareer™ Employability Skills Program, this new online program allows students to progress through an online soft skills course. This can be done at their own pace or as assigned by a teacher.
- Students will practice 19 key soft skills while completing 15-20 hours of course content
How do I get started with adding soft skills to my classroom?
How many students can use the subscriptions?
- The number of students who can use the subscriptions depends on the license purchased:
- The teacher license means an individual teacher and all of their students may use the program
- A site license is good for all students within a school building and multiple teachers within the school.
- A district license may be used for students and teachers within the school district at multiple school buildings.
Is there a teacher dashboard?
- Yes! Teachers and students access the lessons and activities through different portals
Do I get a certificate of completion?
- Yes! Realityworks provides a certification for completed courses
Does it grade the assignments?
- No. Many of the student’s assignments and answers are subjective and turned into instructors for grading and evidence of skill mastery
Does it integrate into an LMS?
- No. However, if teachers choose to assign lessons individually, a specific URL can be posted within the LMS currently in use. Similarly, students can save and submit completed assignments and submit via the current system
Is it ADA compliant?
- Not yet. This is something we are actively working on.
Is this program available in a paper-based format?
Do you offer product support?
- Yes! Our product support team is available M-F 8am-5pm Central Time via phone, email or chat. Contact customer support here
What other program support do you provide?