Online Leadership Skills Program
3. Coaching and Mentoring
4. Conflicts Resolution
5. Decision Making and Goal Setting
7. Honesty and Integrity
8. Diplomacy and Tact
11. Servant Leadership
12. Team Building
13. Visionary Leadership
15. Public Speaking
18. People Skills
Teaching hours: 18-26
Aligns to: Carl D. Perkins Funding and Pre-Professional Certification
Alignment to Pre-Professional Certification
Alignment and Crosswalk Documents
Online Leadership Skills Curriculum Overview
Realityworks Online Programs require an up-to-date web browser to make sure that you can use all the features. Here is the list of currently supported browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
What is your Online Leadership Program?
- Based off of our print Leadership Skills Program, this new online program allows students to progress through 18 leadership soft skills. This can be done at their own pace or as assigned by a teacher.
- Students will practice 18 key soft skills while completing 15-20 hours of course content
How do I get started with adding soft skills to my classroom?
- Use our Soft Skills Implementation Guide and resource page to help you explore the possibilities: SOFT SKILLS IMPLEMENTATION
How many students can use the subscriptions?
- The number of students who can use the subscriptions depends on the license purchased:
- The teacher license means an individual teacher and all of their students may use the program
- A site license is good for all students within a school building and multiple teachers within the school.
- A district license may be used for students and teachers within the school district at multiple school buildings.
Is there a teacher dashboard?
- Yes! Teachers and students access the lessons and activities through different portals
Do I get a certificate of completion?
- Yes! Realityworks provides a certification for completed courses
Does it grade the assignments?
- No. Many of the student’s assignments and answers are subjective and turned into instructors for grading and evidence of skill mastery
Does it integrate into an LMS?
- No. However, if teachers choose to assign lessons individually, a specific URL can be posted within the LMS currently in use. Similarly, students can save and submit completed assignments and submit via the current system
Is it ADA compliant?
- Not yet. This is something we are actively working on.
Is this program available in a paper-based format?
Do you offer product support?
- Yes! Our product support team is available M-F 8am-5pm Central Time via phone, email or chat. Contact customer support here
What other program support do you provide?
- To learn more about our employability programs, read our recent blog about this new program
- We offer free webinars, blogs and classroom resources to help your program succeed
- Follow Realityworks on your favorite social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for other tips and tricks