Here are just a few tips and trick that we hope are helpful to you in running your Baby program –
4 easy steps to getting started
1. Charge your infant simulator for 4-6 hours.
2. Install RealCare Control Center Software.
3. Set up wireless communication by plugging the Xstick into a USB port.
4. Add Babies per the instructions on the insert.
Participant FAQ app for iPhone and Android
Tell the participants in the infant simulation that there is a free app they can download (Android or iTunes) that offers tons of information they can use while they are caring for Baby. It just might save you from those late-night phone calls!
Help! I am a new teacher or new to my school and have a closet full of Babies. Where do I start?
Gather the following information and then call Product Support at 800.830.1416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Identify which Baby model(s) you have and how many. Use this link if you are not sure: https://www.realityworks.com/support/whichbaby
• Check to see if you can find any CDs for the Control Center Software
• Check to see if you can find any curriculum CDs or binders
• Inventory accessories such as bottles, diapers, IDs, and wristbands.
• Gather any remaining items which you believe may be part of the materials such as the XStick, single charger or charging station, or communication pod
Wanting even more tips and tricks? Visit – https://www.realityworks.com/realcare/tips-and-tricks