Down Syndrome Baby
Use the Down Syndrome Baby simulator to teach the 12 common physical attributes that an infant with Down syndrome may exhibit.
12 common physical attributes include:
- Almond-shaped eyes with an upward slant
- Skinfold covering the inner corner of the eyes
- Flat facial profile
- Small, flat nose
- Low, weak muscle tone that results in additional neck folds, which lack a supportive head and limbs
- Single palmar crease: deep crease across the center of the palm
- Ears set further back and lower on the head
- Prominent, broad forehead
- Bent fifth finger
- Larger torso relative to the arms and legs
- White spots on the iris of the eye called “Brushfield spots”
- Wide space between the big and second toe
Shipping December 2019
Request a Free Quote
- Down Syndrome Baby
- Instructor Guide
- Understanding Down Syndrome Curriculum (online)
- RealCare Baby storage box
- One-lesson Understanding Down Syndrome curriculum
- Two slide presentations
- Down Syndrome Myths and Truths slide presentation
- Understanding Down Syndrome slide presentation
Understanding Down Syndrome Curriculum Overview
Product Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Product Length: 19.5 inches
View Product Warranties
International Pricing May Vary.
Check out our International page for appropriate contacts.